The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.4.3, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.4 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.4.3, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 4.4
- Get Scylla Open Source AWS AMI, Docker, GCP Image, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.3.x to 4.4.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Alternator: nodetool cannot work on a table with a dot in its name #6521
ConditionExpressionwrong comparison of two non-existent attributes #8511
- Alternator: incorrect inequality check of two sets #8513
- Alternator: incorrect set equality comparison inside a nested document #8514
- Install: scylla_io_setup failed with error:
seastar - Could not setup Async I/Oon AWS instances (r5, r5b) and gp3 ebs volumes #8587
- Install: scylla_raid_setup may fail when mounting a volume with: “
can't find UUID” error #8279
22 Jun 2021