The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.4.1, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.4 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.4.1, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 4.4
- Get Scylla Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.3.x to 4.4.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Tools: sstableloader: partition with old deletion and new data handled incorrectly #8390
- CQL: unpaged query is terminated silently if it reaches global limit first. The bug was introduced in Scylla 4.3 #8162
- Stability: Requests are not entirely read during shedding, which leads to invalidating the connection once shedding happens. Shedding is the process of dropping requests to protect the system, for example, if they are too large or exceeding the max number of concurrent requests per shard. #8193
- Stability: a possible race condition in MV/SI schema creation and load may cause inconsistency between base table and view table #7709
- Stability: missing dead row marker for KA/LA file format #8324. Note that the KA/LA SSTable formats are legacy formats that are not used in latest Scylla versions.
- Stability: Scylla will exit when accessed with a LOCAL_QUORUM to a DC with zero replication (one can define different numbers of replication per DC). #8354
12 Apr 2021