The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.4.1, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.4 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.4.1, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.4
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.3.x to 4.4.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Tools: sstableloader: partition with old deletion and new data handled incorrectly #8390
- CQL: unpaged query is terminated silently if it reaches global limit first. The bug was introduced in ScyllaDB 4.3 #8162
- Stability: Requests are not entirely read during shedding, which leads to invalidating the connection once shedding happens. Shedding is the process of dropping requests to protect the system, for example, if they are too large or exceeding the max number of concurrent requests per shard. #8193
- Stability: a possible race condition in MV/SI schema creation and load may cause inconsistency between base table and view table #7709
- Stability: missing dead row marker for KA/LA file format #8324. Note that the KA/LA SSTable formats are legacy formats that are not used in latest ScyllaDB versions.
- Stability: ScyllaDB will exit when accessed with a LOCAL_QUORUM to a DC with zero replication (one can define different numbers of replication per DC). #8354
12 Apr 2021