The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.3.6, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.3 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.3.6, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the latest stable release is Scylla Open Source 4.4.
- Scylla Open Source 4.3
- Get Scylla Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.2.x to 4.3.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- API uses incorrect
plus<int>to sum up
cf.active_memtable().partition_count(), which can result with the value wrapped around if bigger than 232, and return the wrong metric. #9090
- Stability: Scylla aborts with error “
./seastar/src/core/fstream.cc:172: virtual seastar::file_data_source_impl::~file_data_source_impl(): Assertion `_reads_in_progress == 0' failed” when SSTable mutation reader is fast forwarding #9049
- Stability: repair does not consider memory bloat which may cause repair to use more memory and cause
- Stability: When scylla-server was stopped manually, a few minutes later, the scylla-fstrim service started it again #8921
- Tools: Nodetool cleanup failed because of “
DC or rack not found in snitch properties” #7930
- Stability: Some of
appending_hash<>instantiations have throwing
- Stability: Reshape may ignore overlapping in level L where L > 0 #8531
- Performance: Significant write amplification when reshaping level 0 in a LCS table #8345
10 Aug 2021