The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.3.6, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.3 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.3.6, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the latest stable release is ScyllaDB Open Source 4.4.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.3
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.2.x to 4.3.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- API uses incorrect
plus<int>to sum up
cf.active_memtable().partition_count(), which can result with the value wrapped around if bigger than 232, and return the wrong metric. #9090
- Stability: ScyllaDB aborts with error “
./seastar/src/core/fstream.cc:172: virtual seastar::file_data_source_impl::~file_data_source_impl(): Assertion `_reads_in_progress == 0' failed” when SSTable mutation reader is fast forwarding #9049
- Stability: repair does not consider memory bloat which may cause repair to use more memory and cause
- Stability: When scylla-server was stopped manually, a few minutes later, the scylla-fstrim service started it again #8921
- Tools: Nodetool cleanup failed because of “
DC or rack not found in snitch properties” #7930
- Stability: Some of
appending_hash<>instantiations have throwing
- Stability: Reshape may ignore overlapping in level L where L > 0 #8531
- Performance: Significant write amplification when reshaping level 0 in a LCS table #8345
10 Aug 2021