The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.3.5, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.3 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.3.5, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the latest stable release is Scylla Open Source 4.4.
- Scylla Open Source 4.3
- Get Scylla Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.2.x to 4.3.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- Stability: cdc: log: use-after-free in
scylla_coredump_setupfails when on an environment with hard limit of coredump is set to zero, like Oracle Linux 8.1 #8238
- Log: Incomplete information logged when
std::nested_exceptionis printed #8327
- Install: scylla_io_setup failed with error:
seastar - Could not setup Async I/Oon AWS instances (r5, r5b) and gp3 EBS volumes #8587
- Stability: Certain combination of filtering, index, and frozen collection, causes “marshalling error” failure #7888
- Alternator: nodetool cannot work on a table with a dot in its name #6521
- Alternator: ConditionExpression wrong comparison of two non-existent attributes #8511
- Alternator: incorrect inequality check of two sets #8513
- Alternator – incorrect set equality comparison inside a nested document #8514
10 Aug 2021