The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.3.1, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.3 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.3.1, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 4.3
- Get Scylla Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.2.x to 4.3.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Tools: Nodetool tablestats reports inconsistent bloom filter size #4513
- CQL: Invalid aggregation result on table with index: When using aggregates (
COUNT(*)) on table with index on clustering key and filtering on clustering key, wrong results are returned #7355
- Stability: Wild pointer dereferenced when
try_flush_memtable_to_sstableon shutdown fails to create sstable in a dropped keyspace #7792
- Stability: Crash in row cache if a partition key is larger than 13k, with a
managed_bytes::do_linearize() const: Assertion `lc._nesting' failederror #7897
- Upgrade: Scylla upgrade from 4.2.3 to 4.3 yields errors when
max_memory_for_unlimited_queryparameter is updated to new parameters #8035
18 Feb 2021