The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.2.3, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.2 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.2.3, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 4.2
- Get Scylla Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.1.x to 4.2.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- CQL: a regression introduce in 4.2.1 (when fixing #7019) cause Scylla to returns empty result in a certain query with allow filtering #7761
- Tools: node_exporter_install –force failing #6782
- Stability: Error: sstable – Mutation stream ends with unclosed partition during write during scylla stopping and coredump #7482
- Stability: fix(ebs_disks): Fix aws_instance.ebs_disks method when running on a AWS instance which is not preconfigured like I3 #7780
- Stability: “rare race condition in compaction_writer destructor may cause Segmentation fault during scylla stop, for example with CDC traffic #7821
- Install: scylla-jmx failed to start for Debian or for offline installation. It should look for openjdk-11 if openjdk-8 isn’t available scylla-jmx #129 #7098
06 Jan 2021