The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.2.1, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.2 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.2.1, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the latest ScyllaDB stable branch is ScyllaDB 4.2, and it is highly recommended to upgrade to it.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.2
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1.x to 4.2.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: some non-prepared statements can leak memory (with set/map/tuple/udt literals) #7019
- Stability: secondary index updates failing after upgrade to 4.2.0 due to missing
system_schema.computed_columns. The problem is limited to secondary indexes created before ScyllaDB 3.2, which had their
idx_tokencolumn incorrectly not marked as computed #7515
12 Nov 2020