The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.1.9, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.1 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.1.9, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the latest Scylla stable branch is Scylla 4.2, and it is highly recommended to upgrade to it.
- Scylla Open Source 4.1
- Get Scylla Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.0.x to 4.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
One issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: Possible read resources leak #7256
- Install: python scripts core dump with non-default locale #7408
- LWT: Aborted reads of writes which fail with “Not enough replicas available” #7258
- Stability: Materialized view updates use incorrect schema to interpret writes after base table schema is altered #7061
- Stability: “No query parameter set for a session requesting a slow_query_log record” error while tracing slow batch queries #5843
- Stability: out-of-range range tombstones emitted on reader recreation cause fragment stream monotonicity violations #7208
29 Oct 2020