The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1.9, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.1 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1.9, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the latest ScyllaDB stable branch is ScyllaDB 4.2, and it is highly recommended to upgrade to it.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.x to 4.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
One issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: Possible read resources leak #7256
- Install: python scripts core dump with non-default locale #7408
- LWT: Aborted reads of writes which fail with “Not enough replicas available” #7258
- Stability: Materialized view updates use incorrect schema to interpret writes after base table schema is altered #7061
- Stability: “No query parameter set for a session requesting a slow_query_log record” error while tracing slow batch queries #5843
- Stability: out-of-range range tombstones emitted on reader recreation cause fragment stream monotonicity violations #7208
29 Oct 2020