The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1.7, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.1 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1.7, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.x to 4.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: Unnecessary LCS Reshape compaction after startup due to overly sensitive SSTable overlap ratio #6938
- Stability: repair may cause stalls under different failure cases #6940 #6975 #6976 #7115
- AWS: update enhanced networking supported instance list #6991
- Stability: Seastar tasks can lose
scheduling_groupassociation when the system is overloaded #7184
- Stability: Segfault in evaluating multi-column restrictions #7198
- Alternator: a bug in the PutItem implementation with
write_isolation = always_use_lwt. In case of contention but a successful write, the written data could have not matched the intent. #7218
- Stability: in some rare cases, error recovery from an out-of-memory condition while processing an unpaged query that consumes all of available memory may cause the node to exit #7240
05 Oct 2020