The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.1.6, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.1 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.1.6, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 4.1
- Get Scylla Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.0.x to 4.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
EXISTScommand with multiple keys causes SEGV #6469
- Performance: removing a potential stall on sstable clean up #6662 #6730
- Stability: Status of drained node after restart stayed as DN in the output of “nodetool status” on another node #7032
- Alternator: wrong ordering of bytes attributes with “negative” bytes #6573
- Stability: RPC handlers are not unregistered on stop #6904
- Stability: Schema change, adding a counter column into a non-counter table, is incorrectly persisted and results in a crash #7065
- Stability: Prevent possible deadlocks when repair from two or more nodes in parallel #6272
- Stability: REST API call
get_sstables_by_partition_keycan cause a crash #7060
03 Sep 2020