The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.1.5, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.1 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.1.5, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 4.1
- Get Scylla Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.0.x to 4.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Alternator: HTTP requests that include the “Expect: 100-continue” HTTP request header are not handled correctly #6844
- Alternator: Crash with assertion failure when dropping a table with auto_snapshot = false #6995
- Stability: reactor stalled when repair is aborted #6190
- Seastar: boost/mutation_reader_test failure due to over-aligned (std::align_val_t) dynamic allocation #6831
- Stability: hinted handoff: memory leak caused by improper commitlog usage from hints manager #6776 #6409
- CDC: failed to restore cdc log table from snapshot for postimage enabled only with refresh operation #6561
21 Aug 2020