The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1.4, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.1 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1.4, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.x to 4.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- CQL: min()/max() return wrong results on some collections and User Defined Types (UDTs), naively comparing just the byte representations of arguments. #6768
- CQL: Impossible to set list element to null using scylla_timeuuid_index (used in sstableloader) #6828
- Stability: when using Thrift, ScyllaDB may crash on unsorted column names in SlicePredicate #6486
- Stability: Alternator use after return in get_key_from_roles #6897
- Stability: Alternator conditional write error on ComparisonOperator NULL #6816
- Stability: Commitlog replay segfaults when mutations use old schema and memtable space is full #6953
- Stability: a race condition when a node fails while it is both streaming data (as part as repair) and is decommissioned. #6868 #6853
- Stability: index reader fails to handle failure properly, which may lead to unexpected exit #6924
- Setup: scylla_raid_setup cause traceback on CentOS7 #6954
- Setup: Using Systemd slices on CentOS7, with percentage-based parameters does not work and generate warnings and error messages during instance (ami) load #6783
- Setup: scylla_setup on Ubuntu 16 / GCE fails #6636
- Build: Sporadic failures building .deb related to fakeroot #6655
11 Aug 2020