The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.1.3, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.1 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.1.3, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 4.1
- Get Scylla Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.0.x to 4.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: TWCS compaction: partition estimate can become 0, causing an assert in sstables::prepare_summary() #6913 (issue introduced in 4.1.1)
- Stability: Post-repair view updates keep too many SSTable readers open #6707
- Stability: Staging SSTables are incorrectly removed or added to backlog after ALTER TABLE / TRUNCATE #6798
- Stability: Nodetool Repair failing on keyspace with std::runtime_error (row_diff.size() != set_diff.size()) #6252
30 Jul 2020