The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.1.11, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.1 stable branch.
Scylla Open Source 4.1.11, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the 4.1 branch is no longer supported, and this will be the patch release in this branch.
The latest Scylla stable branch is Scylla 4.3, and it is highly recommended to upgrade to it.
- Scylla Open Source 4.1
- Get Scylla Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.0.x to 4.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: Moving of nodes between RACKS and altering keyspaces from SimpleStrategy to
- NetworkTopologyStrategy requires restarting nodes #6459
- Stability:Scylla initialization freeze on on the activation of the API server #6606
node_exporter_install --forcefailing #6782
- Stability: Error: sstable – Mutation stream ends with unclosed partition during write during scylla stopping and coredump #7482
- CQL: a regression introduce in 4.2.1 (when fixing #7019) cause Scylla to returns empty result in a certain query with allow filtering #7761
- Stability: fix(ebs_disks): Fix aws_instance.ebs_disks method when running on a AWS instance which is not preconfigured like I3 #7780
- Stability: “rare race condition in compaction_writer destructor may cause Segmentation fault during scylla stop, for example with CDC traffic #7821
18 Jan 2021