The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1.11, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.1 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1.11, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the 4.1 branch is no longer supported, and this will be the patch release in this branch.
The latest ScyllaDB stable branch is ScyllaDB 4.3, and it is highly recommended to upgrade to it.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.1
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.x to 4.1.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: Moving of nodes between RACKS and altering keyspaces from SimpleStrategy to
- NetworkTopologyStrategy requires restarting nodes #6459
- Stability:ScyllaDB initialization freeze on on the activation of the API server #6606
node_exporter_install --forcefailing #6782
- Stability: Error: sstable – Mutation stream ends with unclosed partition during write during scylla stopping and coredump #7482
- CQL: a regression introduce in 4.2.1 (when fixing #7019) cause ScyllaDB to returns empty result in a certain query with allow filtering #7761
- Stability: fix(ebs_disks): Fix aws_instance.ebs_disks method when running on a AWS instance which is not preconfigured like I3 #7780
- Stability: “rare race condition in compaction_writer destructor may cause Segmentation fault during scylla stop, for example with CDC traffic #7821
18 Jan 2021