The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.8, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.0 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.8, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the latest ScyllaDB stable branch is ScyllaDB 4.1, and it is highly recommended to upgrade to it.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.8 – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.3.x to 4.0.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- CQL: queries with
ALLOW FILTERINGand constraints on counter values used are rejected as “unimplemented” #5635
- Stability: Prevent possible deadlocks when repair from two or more nodes in parallel #6272
- Performance: removing a potential stall on sstable clean up #6662 #6730
- Stability: Status of drained node after restart stayed as DN in the output of “nodetool status” on another node #7032
- Alternator: wrong ordering of bytes attributes with “negative” bytes #6573
- Stability: RPC handlers are not unregistered on stop #6904
- Stability: Schema change, adding a counter column into a non-counter table, is incorrectly persisted and results in a crash #7065
- Monitoring: LWT “pruning” counter may leak – return the wrong, larger than reality, value #6124
- Stability: REST API call
get_sstables_by_partition_keycan cause a crash #7060
01 Sep 2020