The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.7, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.0 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.7, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the latest ScyllaDB stable branch is ScyllaDB 4.1, and it is highly recommended to upgrade to it.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.7 – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.3.x to 4.0.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- Stability: I/O error, like disk out of space trigger an assert:
_closing_state == state::closed#5657
- CDC: failed to restore cdc log table from snapshot for postimage enabled only with refresh operation #6561
- Alternator: HTTP requests that include the “Expect: 100-continue” HTTP request header are not handled correctly #6844
- Stability: reactor stalled when repair is aborted #6190
- Alternator: Crash with assertion failure when dropping a table with
auto_snapshot = false#6995
- Seastar: boost/mutation_reader_test failure due to over-aligned (std::align_val_t) dynamic allocation #6831
- Stability: Node stuck on shutdown #5985
- Stability: hinted handoff: memory leak caused by improper commitlog usage from hints manager #6776 #6409
- Stability: when using Thrift, ScyllaDB may crash on unsorted column names in SlicePredicate #6486
21 Aug 2020