The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.6, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.0 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.6, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the latest ScyllaDB stable branch is ScyllaDB 4.1, and it is highly recommended to upgrade to it.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.6 – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.3.x to 4.0.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- CQL: min()/max() return wrong results on some collections and User Defined Types (UDTs), naively comparing just the byte representations of arguments. #6768
- CQL: Impossible to set list element to null using scylla_timeuuid_index (used in sstableloader) #6828
- Setup: Using Systemd slices on CentOS7, with percentage-based parameters does not work and generate warnings and error messages during instance (ami) load #6783
- Setup: scylla_raid_setup cause traceback on CentOS7 #6954
- Setup: scylla_setup on Ubuntu 16 / GCE fails #6636
- Stability: Commitlog replay segfaults when mutations use old schema and memtable space is full #6953
- Stability: a race condition when a node fails while it is both streaming data (as part as repair) and is decommissioned. #6868 #6853
- Stability: index reader fails to handle failure properly, which may lead to unexpected exit #6924
10 Aug 2020