The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.5, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.0 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.5, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the latest ScyllaDB stable branch is ScyllaDB 4.1, and it is highly recommended to upgrade to it.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.5 – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.3.x to 4.0.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- Stability: Staging SSTables are incorrectly removed or added to backlog after ALTER TABLE / TRUNCATE #6798
- Stability: Nodetool Repair failing on keyspace with std::runtime_error (row_diff.size() != set_diff.size()) #6252
10 Aug 2020