The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.2, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.0 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.2, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the security fix, first in the issue list below.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0.2 – Docker, binary packages (under More Versions)
- Get started with ScyllaDB
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.3.x to 4.0.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- Security: upgrade bundled gnutls library to version 3.6.14, to fix gnutls vulnerability CVE-2020-13777 #6627
- Tooling: nodetool status returns wrong IPv6 addresses #5808
- AWS: Update enhanced networking supported instance list #6540
KeyConditionswith “bytes” value doesn’t work #6495
- Commit log: reader drops subscription, fix a regression introduced in 4.0 #6265
- API: ScyllaDB returns the wrong error code (0000 – server internal error) in response to trying to do authentication/authorization operations that involve a non-existing role. #6363
- Stability: potential use after free in storage service #6465
22 Jun 2020