The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Open Source 4.0.2, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.0 stable branch. Scylla Open Source 4.0.2, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the security fix, first in the issue list below.
- Scylla Open Source 4.0
- Get Scylla Open Source 4.0.2 – Docker, binary packages (under More Versions)
- Get started with Scylla
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.3.x to 4.0.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- Security: upgrade bundled gnutls library to version 3.6.14, to fix gnutls vulnerability CVE-2020-13777 #6627
- Tooling: nodetool status returns wrong IPv6 addresses #5808
- AWS: Update enhanced networking supported instance list #6540
KeyConditionswith “bytes” value doesn’t work #6495
- Commit log: reader drops subscription, fix a regression introduced in 4.0 #6265
- API: Scylla returns the wrong error code (0000 – server internal error) in response to trying to do authentication/authorization operations that involve a non-existing role. #6363
- Stability: potential use after free in storage service #6465
22 Jun 2020