The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Open Source 4.0.10, a bugfix release of the Scylla 4.0 stable branch. Scylla Open Source 4.0.10, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note that the latest Scylla stable branch is Scylla 4.1, and it is highly recommended to upgrade to it.
- Scylla Open Source 4.0
- Get Scylla Open Source 4.0.10 – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.3.x to 4.0.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- Stability: Connection dropped: RPC frame LZ4 decompression failure #6925
04 Oct 2020