The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Open Source 3.3.1, a bugfix release of the Scylla 3.3 stable branch. Scylla Open Source 3.3.1, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- Scylla Open Source 3.3
- Get Scylla Open Source 3.3.1 – Docker, binary packages (under More Versions)
- Get started with Scylla
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.x.y to Scylla Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.2.x to 3.3.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- Stability: “mc” formatted SSTables which were created in Scylla 3.0 that included frozen user defined types (UDTs) nested in collection types were not read correctly with later versions of Scylla #6130
- Stability: long-running cluster sees bad gossip generation when a node restarts #5164
- Stability: Active nodes wrongfully marked as DOWN #5800
- CQL: a restricted column that is not in a select clause returns a wrong value #5708
- Alternator: running with Alternator enabled and mc formal SSTables disabled and no clustering key, will fail when using open-ended range Deletes. #6035
30 April 2020