The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2.1, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 3.2 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2.1, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2.1 – Docker, binary packages, and EC2 AMI
- Get started with ScyllaDB
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.1.x to 3.2.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- Upgrade: upgrade from 3.1 to 3.2 for users using Secondary Index will fail with “std::logic_error (Column idx_token doesn’t exist in base and this view is not backing a secondary index)” #5621
- IPv6 – seed nodes do not connect to peers with the scope field #5225
- Repair: In some rare cases, aborting a repair might cause the ScyllaDB to exit #5527
27 Jan 2020