The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Manager 2.6.2, a production-ready ScyllaDB Manager patch release of the stable ScyllaDB Manager 2.6 branch. As always, ScyllaDB Manager customers and users are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Manager 2.6.2 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
ScyllaDB Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool.
Note that this upgrade affects both ScyllaDB Manager Server and Manager Agent, it’s recommended to upgrade both.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Fixes /var/lib/scylla-manager directory permissions in RedHat 7 and 8.
- Speeds up S3 directory listing, by removing not needed HEAD requests, impacts backup and validate_backup
- Fixes bug in timeout error handling, invalid or not working timeout increasing when streaming data
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for ScyllaDB Enterprise users
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- ScyllaDB Manager Docker instance and example
- ScyllaDB Manager 2.6 release notes
- ScyllaDB Manager 2.6 documentation
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 2.x.a to ScyllaDB Manager 2.y.b
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 2.5 (ScyllaDB Enterprise users)
13 Mar 2022