The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Manager 2.5.2, a production-ready ScyllaDB Manager patch release of the stable ScyllaDB Manager 2.5 branch. As always, ScyllaDB Manager customers and users are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Manager 2.5.2 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
ScyllaDB Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool.
Note that this upgrade only affects the Manager Server and sctool, not the Manager Agent.
The following issues are fixed in this release:
- Performance: backup delete add support for deleting multiple snapshot tags.
- sctool: task history may return an ERROR for validate, even if the task completed successfully
- sctool: improve error messages
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for ScyllaDB Enterprise users
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- ScyllaDB Manager Docker instance and example
- ScyllaDB Manager 2.5 release notes
- ScyllaDB Manager 2.5 documentation
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 2.x.a to ScyllaDB Manager 2.y.b
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 2.5 (ScyllaDB Enterprise users)
20 Oct 2021