The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Manager 2.1.2, a production-ready ScyllaDB Manager patch release of the stable Manager 2.1 branch. As always, ScyllaDB Manager customers and users are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB 2.1.2 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
ScyllaDB Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool.
Note that this upgrade only affects the Manager Server and sctool, not the Manager Agent.
This release fixes one bug in ScyllaDB Manager Server:
- With a high number of files to backup, Server might time-out listing the files in the directory, and skipping the purge step, resulting in old snapshots not being deleted.
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for ScyllaDB Enterprise users
- Download ScyllaDB Manager and ScyllaDB Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- ScyllaDB Manager Docker instance and example
- ScyllaDB Manager 2.1 release notes
- ScyllaDB Manager 2.1 documentation
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 2.1.0 to ScyllaDB Manager 2.1.2
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 2.1 (ScyllaDB Enterprise users)
17 Aug 2020