The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Manager 2.1.2, a production-ready Scylla Manager patch release of the stable Manager 2.1 branch. As always, Scylla Manager customers and users are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla 2.1.2 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
Scylla Manager is a centralized cluster administration and recurrent tasks automation tool.
Note that this upgrade only affects the Manager Server and sctool, not the Manager Agent.
This release fixes one bug in Scylla Manager Server:
- With a high number of files to backup, Server might time-out listing the files in the directory, and skipping the purge step, resulting in old snapshots not being deleted.
- Download Scylla Manager and Scylla Manager Agent for Scylla Enterprise users
- Download Scylla Manager and Scylla Manager Agent for open source users (up to 5 nodes)
- Scylla Manager Docker instance and example
- Scylla Manager 2.1 release notes
- Scylla Manager 2.1 documentation
- Upgrade from Scylla Manager 2.1.0 to Scylla Manager 2.1.2
- Submit a ticket for questions or issues with Manager 2.1 (Scylla Enterprise users)
17 Aug 2020