The ScyllaDB team is pleased to announce the release of ScyllaDB Manager 1.4.3.
ScyllaDB Manager is a management system that automates maintenance tasks on a ScyllaDB cluster.
Release 1.4.3 is a bug fix release of the ScyllaDB Manager 1.4 release.
- Download ScyllaDB Manager for ScyllaDB Enterprise Customers
- Download ScyllaDB Manager for ScyllaDB Open Source Users – 5 node limit
- ScyllaDB Manager 1.4 Docs
- ScyllaDB Manager 1.4 Highlights
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 1.3 to ScyllaDB Manager 1.4
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Manager 1.4.x to 1.4.3
Bugs fixed in this release
- Manager exited without a proper error message when the certificates directory was not accessible
- sctool task progress command might have shown a wrong progress value when resuming a repair job and changed segments per repair config option
- Added support for mTLS protocol in the ScyllaDB Manager REST API.
03 Dec 2019