The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2020.1.3, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2020.1.3 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
The focus of Scylla Enterprise 2020.1.3 is improving stability and bug fixes. More below.
- Get Scylla 2020.1.3 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2020.1.3
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.0 to Scylla 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Stability: Streaming during bootstrapping can be slow with ICS
- Stability: Connection dropped: RPC frame LZ4 decompression failure #6925
06 Oct 2020