The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1.3, a production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release. As always, ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1.3 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
The focus of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1.3 is improving stability and bug fixes. More below.
- Get ScyllaDB 2020.1.3 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2020.1.3
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0 to ScyllaDB 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Stability: Streaming during bootstrapping can be slow with ICS
- Stability: Connection dropped: RPC frame LZ4 decompression failure #6925
06 Oct 2020