The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Enterprise 2020.1.12, a bug-fix production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release for Scylla Enterprise 2020.1.
Note that the latest stable version of Scylla Enterprise is 2021.1 and users are encouraged to upgrade to it.
As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade in coordination with the Scylla support team.
List of stability improvements and bug fixes below.
- Get Scylla 2020.1.12 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2020.1
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.y
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.0 to Scylla 2020.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Encryption at rest: wrong encryption parameters may cause node fails to boot with
bad_alloc. Documentation was improved to better explain EaR setting.
- Encryption at rest: Handle key lines without block/padding info when using
- Encryption at rest: KMIP key creation needs to verify/set same defaults as actual (openssl) keys
- Repair: gracefully abort the queue in a case of error. Issue may cause Scylla to exit during repair.
- Stability: using escaped curly braces in format strings cause logger error #8436
- Stability: exception
phased_barrier::advance_and_awaitis not handled #8636
- Stability: repair does not consider memory bloat which may cause repair to use more memory and cause
evictable_reader: self validation triggers when a partition disappears after eviction #8893
_drop_static_rowcan drop of the static row from an unintended partition #8923
- Stability: heap-use-after-free in
- Stability: Possible race condition between table stopping and compaction #9448
- UX: large data warnings do not contains the SSTable name #9524
04 Nov 2021