The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1.10, a bug-fix production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release for ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1. Note that the latest stable version of ScyllaDB Enterprise is 2021.1 and users are encouraged to upgrade to it.
As always, ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
List of stability improvements and bug fixes below.
- Get ScyllaDB 2020.1.10 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2020.1
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.y
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.0 to ScyllaDB 2020.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Performance: read latency increase after deletion of high percentage of the data, as many rows covered by a single range tombstone, which go through row cache are very slow #8626
- Performance: potential reactor stall on LCS compaction completion #7758
- Stability: Connection to LDAP server fails with “
std::system_error (error system:104, read: Connection reset by peer)” errors
- Stability: ScyllaDB aborts with error “
./seastar/src/core/fstream.cc:172: virtual seastar::file_data_source_impl::~file_data_source_impl(): Assertion `_reads_in_progress == 0' failed” when sstable mutation reader is fast forwarding #9049
- Stability: When scylla-server was stopped manually, a few minutes later, the scylla-fstrim service started it again #8921
02 Aug 2021