The ScyllaDB team announces Scylla Enterprise 2020.1.10, a bug-fix production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release for Scylla Enterprise 2020.1. Note that the latest stable version of Scylla Enterprise is 2021.1 and users are encouraged to upgrade to it.
As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade in coordination with the Scylla support team.
List of stability improvements and bug fixes below.
- Get Scylla 2020.1.10 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2020.1
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.y
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 4.0 to Scylla 2020.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Performance: read latency increase after deletion of high percentage of the data, as many rows covered by a single range tombstone, which go through row cache are very slow #8626
- Performance: potential reactor stall on LCS compaction completion #7758
- Stability: Connection to LDAP server fails with “
std::system_error (error system:104, read: Connection reset by peer)” errors
- Stability: Scylla aborts with error “
./seastar/src/core/fstream.cc:172: virtual seastar::file_data_source_impl::~file_data_source_impl(): Assertion `_reads_in_progress == 0' failed” when sstable mutation reader is fast forwarding #9049
- Stability: When scylla-server was stopped manually, a few minutes later, the scylla-fstrim service started it again #8921
02 Aug 2021