The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1.1, a production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release. As always, ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1.1 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
The focus of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1.1 is improving stability and bug fixes. More below.
- Get ScyllaDB 2020.1.1 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2020.1.1
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0 to ScyllaDB 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Stability: REST API call get_sstables_by_partition_key can cause a crash #7060
- Stability: I/O error, like disk out of space trigger an assert:
_closing_state == state::closed#5657
- Stability: Row cache is incorrectly invalidated in incremental compaction (used in ICS and LCS) #5956 #6275
- Monitoring: LWT “pruning” counter may leak – return the wrong, larger than reality, value #6124
- Debugging: trace decoding on doesn’t work #6982
- Debugging: gdb scylla databases gives the same address for different shards #7016
07 Sep 2020