The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2020.1.1, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2020.1.1 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
The focus of Scylla Enterprise 2020.1.1 is improving stability and bug fixes. More below.
- Get Scylla 2020.1.1 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2020.1.1
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.0 to Scylla 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Stability: REST API call get_sstables_by_partition_key can cause a crash #7060
- Stability: I/O error, like disk out of space trigger an assert:
_closing_state == state::closed#5657
- Stability: Row cache is incorrectly invalidated in incremental compaction (used in ICS and LCS) #5956 #6275
- Monitoring: LWT “pruning” counter may leak – return the wrong, larger than reality, value #6124
- Debugging: trace decoding on doesn’t work #6982
- Debugging: gdb scylla databases gives the same address for different shards #7016
07 Sep 2020