The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.9, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.9 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
The focus of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.9 is improving stability and bug fixes. More below.
- Get Scylla 2019.1.9 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.9
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.0 to Scylla 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Fixed issues in this release are listed below, with open source references, if present:
- Tooling: nodetool status returns wrong IPv6 addresses #5808
- AWS: Update enhanced networking supported instance list #6540
- CQL: Filtering on a static column in an empty partition is incorrect #5248
- Stability: When a node fails during an ongoing node replace procedure, and then restarted with no data, parts of the token range might end up not assigned to any node #5172
- API: Scylla returns the wrong error code (0000 – server internal error) in response to trying to do authentication/authorization operations that involve a non-existing role. #6363
- Stability: potential use after free in storage service #6465
- Stability: When hinted handoff enabled, commitlog positions are not removed from rps_set for discarded hints #6433 #6422.
- Stability: multishard_writer can deadlock when producer fails, for example when, during a repair, a node fail #6241
12 Jun 2020