The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.21, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.21 in coordination with the Scylla support team. Scylla Enterprise 2020.1 is also available, and customers are encouraged to upgrade to it.
Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.21 fixes two issues. More below.
- Get Scylla 2019.1.21 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.21
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.0 to Scylla 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Issue fixed in 2019.1.21 with open source references where available:
- Stability: Unexpected partition key when repairing with different number of shards may resulting in error similar to: “
WARN 2020-11-04 19:06:41,168 [shard 1] repair - repair_writer: keyspace=ks, table=cf, multishard_writer failed: invalid_mutation_fragment_stream” This error may occur when running repair between nodes with a different core number. #7552 Seastar #867
- Tools: Nodetool tablestats reports inconsistent bloom filter size #4513
10 Mar 2021