The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.19, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.19 in coordination with the Scylla support team. Scylla Enterprise 2020.1 is also available, and customers are encouraged to upgrade to it.
Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.19 fixes a number of reliability issues. More below.
- Get Scylla 2019.1.19 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.19
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.0 to Scylla 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Issue fixed in 2019.1.19 with open source references where available:
- Stability: Row cache is incorrectly invalidated in incremental compaction (used in ICS and LCS) #5956 #6275
(LOCAL_/EACH_)QUORUMconsistency calculation is broken when RF=0 #6905
- Performance: On Red Hat derivatives, like CentOS used in Scylla Enterprise AMI, tuned service tries to tune the system for maximum throughput, and this conflicts with scylla-kernel-conf’s latency-oriented tuning. #7696
21 Dec 2020