The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.19, a production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release. As always, ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.19 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team. ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1 is also available, and customers are encouraged to upgrade to it.
ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.19 fixes a number of reliability issues. More below.
- Get ScyllaDB 2019.1.19 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.19
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0 to ScyllaDB 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Issue fixed in 2019.1.19 with open source references where available:
- Stability: Row cache is incorrectly invalidated in incremental compaction (used in ICS and LCS) #5956 #6275
(LOCAL_/EACH_)QUORUMconsistency calculation is broken when RF=0 #6905
- Performance: On Red Hat derivatives, like CentOS used in ScyllaDB Enterprise AMI, tuned service tries to tune the system for maximum throughput, and this conflicts with scylla-kernel-conf’s latency-oriented tuning. #7696
21 Dec 2020