The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.18, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.18 in coordination with the Scylla support team. Scylla Enterprise 2020.1 is also available, and customers are encouraged to upgrade to it.
Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.18 fixes a number of reliability issues. More below.
- Get Scylla 2019.1.18 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.18
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.0 to Scylla 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
- Scylla now capture and report more sstbales metrics with nodetool cfstats, like row reads, partition seeks, partition reads, flat mutation reads, cell/cell_tombstone writes and partition/row/tombstone writes
Issue fixed in 2019.1.18 with open source references where available
- Stability: Cleanup compaction in KA/LA sstables may crash the node in some cases #7553
- Stability: “No query parameter set for a session requesting a slow_query_log record” error while tracing slow batch queries #5843 (Ent #1506)
25 Nov 2020