The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.17, a production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release. As always, ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.17 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team. ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1 is also available, and customers are encouraged to upgrade to it.
ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.17 fixes a number of reliability issues. More below.
- Get ScyllaDB 2019.1.17 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.17
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0 to ScyllaDB 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Issue fixed in 2019.1.17 with open source references where available:
- Confusing warning message: report about “large rows” in the log is actually about large partitions #3986
- Failed replacing node stays in gossip until full cluster shutdown #5449
- Nodetool drain fails to end within 1 hour #6060
07 Oct 2020