The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.16, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.16 in coordination with the Scylla support team. Scylla Enterprise 2020.1 is also available, and customers are encouraged to upgrade to it.
Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.16 fixes a number of reliability issues. More below.
- Get Scylla 2019.1.16 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.16
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.0 to Scylla 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Issue fixed in 2019.1.16 with open source references where available:
- Stability: Segfault in evaluating multi-column restrictions #7198
- Stability: in some rare cases, error recovery from an out-of-memory condition while processing an unpaged query that consumes all of available memory may cause the coordinator node to exit #7240
- Stability: in some rare cases, a node may crash when calculating effective ownership #7209
29 Sep 2020