The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.16, a production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release. As always, ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.16 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team. ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1 is also available, and customers are encouraged to upgrade to it.
ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.16 fixes a number of reliability issues. More below.
- Get ScyllaDB 2019.1.16 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.16
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0 to ScyllaDB 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Issue fixed in 2019.1.16 with open source references where available:
- Stability: Segfault in evaluating multi-column restrictions #7198
- Stability: in some rare cases, error recovery from an out-of-memory condition while processing an unpaged query that consumes all of available memory may cause the coordinator node to exit #7240
- Stability: in some rare cases, a node may crash when calculating effective ownership #7209
29 Sep 2020