The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.14, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.14 in coordination with the Scylla support team. Scylla Enterprise 2020.1 is also available, and customers are encouraged to upgrade to it.
Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.14 fixes a number of reliability issues. More below.
- Get Scylla 2019.1.14 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.14
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.0 to Scylla 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Issue fixed in 2019.1.14 with open source references where available:
- REST API storage_service/ownership/ (get_effective_ownership) can cause stalls #6380
- Stability: Schema change, adding a counter column into a non-counter table, is incorrectly persisted and results in a crash #7065
- Stability: compaction of schema tables might change the schema digest altho the schema itself has not changed, and cause a schema disagreement with other nodes, which might lead to a node being stuck in a join state.
08 Sep 2020