The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.14, a production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release. As always, ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.14 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team. ScyllaDB Enterprise 2020.1 is also available, and customers are encouraged to upgrade to it.
ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.14 fixes a number of reliability issues. More below.
- Get ScyllaDB 2019.1.14 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.14
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0 to ScyllaDB 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Issue fixed in 2019.1.14 with open source references where available:
- REST API storage_service/ownership/ (get_effective_ownership) can cause stalls #6380
- Stability: Schema change, adding a counter column into a non-counter table, is incorrectly persisted and results in a crash #7065
- Stability: compaction of schema tables might change the schema digest altho the schema itself has not changed, and cause a schema disagreement with other nodes, which might lead to a node being stuck in a join state.
08 Sep 2020