The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.12, a production-ready ScyllaDB Enterprise patch release. As always, ScyllaDB Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.12 in coordination with the ScyllaDB support team.
ScyllaDB Enterprise 2019.1.12 fixes one bug. More below.
- Get ScyllaDB 2019.1.12 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.12
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.0 to ScyllaDB 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Issue fixed in 2019.1.12 with open source references:
- Stability: index reader fails to handle failure properly, which may lead to unexpected exit #6924
03 Aug 2020