The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.12, a production-ready Scylla Enterprise patch release. As always, Scylla Enterprise customers are encouraged to upgrade to Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.12 in coordination with the Scylla support team.
Scylla Enterprise 2019.1.12 fixes one bug. More below.
- Get Scylla 2019.1.12 (customers only, or 30-day evaluation)
- Upgrade from 2019.1.x to 2019.1.12
- Upgrade from 2018.1.x to 2019.1
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.0 to Scylla 2019.1
- Submit a ticket
Issue fixed in 2019.1.12 with open source references:
- Stability: index reader fails to handle failure properly, which may lead to unexpected exit #6924
03 Aug 2020