The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.5, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.6 stable branch.
Please note the latest ScyllaDB stable release is ScyllaDB 5.0, and you are encouraged to upgrade to it.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.5, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.x to 4.6.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Azure: coredump during creating instance on azure on single node #10494
- scylla: Potential data resurrection due to lack of synchronization in cleanup compaction #8168
- Stability (Materialized views): trace state
shared_ptris used-after-move #11015
- Stability (Materialized views): MV with filters on regular columns do not work when static base columns are present #10851
nodetool checkAndRepairCdcStreamsshould create new generation when there are too many streams #9772
- Stability: Messaging: default tenants (user and system queries) are not isolated. As a result one node latency might increase a peer node latency #9505
- Stability: offstrategy compaction does not always run in maintenance scheduling group #10151
- Setup: Storage field of “coredumpctl info” changed at systemd-v248 #10669 (identified for Ubuntu 22, which is not officially support by Scylla 4.6)
- Alternator: empty
AttributesToGetshould be forbidden #10332
- Stability: coredump when calling
describe_ringand a node is being shut down #10592
- Alternator – AWS Terraform API for Alternator fails to create table #10660
- Stability: Abort on
bad_allocduring page loading #10617
21 Jul 2022