The ScyllaDB team announces the release of Scylla Open Source 3.2.5, a bugfix release of the Scylla 3.2 stable branch. Scylla Open Source 3.2.5, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the latest stable release of Scylla is 3.3.0 and it is recommended to upgrade to it.
- Scylla Open Source 3.2
- Get Scylla Open Source 3.2.5 – Docker, binary packages (under More Versions)
- Get started with Scylla
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.x.y to Scylla Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from Scylla Open Source 3.1.x to 3.2.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- Stability: “mc” formatted SSTables created in Scylla 3.0, and include freeze types nested in collection types, are not read correctly with later version of Scylla #6130
- Stability: long-running cluster sees bad gossip generation when a node restarts #5164
- Stability: Active nodes wrongfully marked as DOWN #5800
27 Apr 2020