The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2.5, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 3.2 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2.5, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the latest stable release of ScyllaDB is 3.3.0 and it is recommended to upgrade to it.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2.5 – Docker, binary packages (under More Versions)
- Get started with ScyllaDB
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.1.x to 3.2.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- Stability: “mc” formatted SSTables created in ScyllaDB 3.0, and include freeze types nested in collection types, are not read correctly with later version of ScyllaDB #6130
- Stability: long-running cluster sees bad gossip generation when a node restarts #5164
- Stability: Active nodes wrongfully marked as DOWN #5800
27 Apr 2020