The ScyllaDB team announces the release of ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2.4, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 3.2 stable branch. ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2.4, like all past and future 3.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Please note the latest stable release of ScyllaDB is 3.3 and it is recommended to upgrade to it.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source 3.2.4 – Docker, binary packages (under More Versions)
- Get started with ScyllaDB
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 3.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 3.1.x to 3.2.x
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release
- CQL: a restricted column that is not in a select clause returns a wrong value #5708
- Stability: ScyllaDB exit when using Replication Factor (RF) of zero with SimpleStrategy (there is no good reason to do so) #5962
- Stability: ScyllaDB exit with Out-of-memory error during startup, despite free memory available with many (thousands of) tables #6003
- Tracing: system_traces.events gets populated even though tracing has been disabled #6014
- Building centos-rpm changes ScyllaDB’s build-id #5881
30 Mar 2020