The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.3, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 5.0 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0.3, like all past and future 5.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 5.0
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, GCP Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- ScyllaDB Web Installer for Linux (all releases)
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 5.x.y to Scylla Open Source 5.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.x to 5.0.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Security: Uninitialized memory read in LZ4 decompression leads to authentication bypass #11476
- CQL: Integer columns now accept scientific notation JSON numbers, as long as those numbers are integers. This improves interoperability with JSON libraries (and fixes a regression). Fixes #10100
- CQL: ServiceLevel: incorrect error message when using day/month values for timeout #10286
- Stability: Row cache will miss a row if the upper bound of the population range is evicted and has an adjacent dummy row #11239
- Stability: replica: evict all inactive reads for a table when dropping it #11264
- Stability: Undefined behavior in transport decompression code #11476
15 Sep 2022