The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.7, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.6 stable branch.
Please note the latest ScyllaDB stable release is ScyllaDB 5.0, and you are encouraged to upgrade to it.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6.7, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.6
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to Scylla Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.x to 4.6.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Security: Uninitialized memory read in LZ4 decompression leads to authentication bypass #11476
- Tools: nodetool checkAndRepairCdcStreams shouldn’t fail when there are nodes in
ServiceLevel: incorrect error message when using day/month values for timeout #10286
take_column_family_snapshotmakes assumptions about the table name in particular assuming a dot in the table name indicate a secondary index #10526
- Stability: Row cache will miss a row if the upper bound of the population range is evicted and has an adjacent dummy row #11239
- Stability: Undefined behavior in transport decompression code #11476
15 Sep 2022