The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.6, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.5 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.6, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
Note the latest stable branch is ScyllaDB 4.6 and we recommend upgrading to it.
Once ScyllaDB 5.0 is released, ScyllaDB 4.5 will be retired.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.4.x to 4.5.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- CQL: Incorrect results returned with IN clause in a partition and index restriction and ALLOW FILTERING #10300
- Docker: Scylla Docker doesn’t have
pidof, required by seastar-cpu-map.sh #10238
- UX: Unreadable error response in a large partition test case #5610
- Stability: in rare cases, a huge logger message can kill a node. Example is reshape of repair across a big number of tables #10336
chunked_vectorcrashes in certain cases if
reserve()is called twice without the reservation being consumed. Found during code review, no user impact. #10363
12 May 2022