The ScyllaDB team announces ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.2, a bugfix release of the ScyllaDB 4.5 stable branch.
ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5.2, like all past and future 4.x.y releases, is backward compatible and supports rolling upgrades.
- ScyllaDB Open Source 4.5
- Get ScyllaDB Open Source – AWS AMI, Docker, binary packages and unified installer
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.y to ScyllaDB Open Source 4.x.z
- Upgrade from ScyllaDB Open Source 4.4.x to 4.5.y
- Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Issues fixed in this release:
- Stability: badly formatted log in a case of bootstrap with repair #8503
- Stability: abort streaming of data which is triggered by removenode operation if that node is already forcefully removed #8651
- UX: large data warnings do not contains the SSTable name #9524
- Alternator: wrong
ReturnValues=ALL_NEWresults when update expression has both
01 Dec 2022