We seek a talented, high performing and high energy Sales Operations Manager who will be responsible for strategically driving sales efficiency - working closely with the VP of Sales - formulating and executing a sales operations strategy that results in faster sales cycles, leading to new customer acquisition and increased revenue velocity for ScyllaDB.
- Track sales data in SFDC including historical results, current performance and expected results in the forecast.
- Liaison with Finance and Sales for quota and territory definition and management.
- Work with the VP of Sales to monitor and maintain good sales hygiene as it relates to CRM processes and usage.
- Work closely with the sales teams (account executives and SDRs) to increase productivity by reducing bottlenecks, simplifying processes and implementing appropriate technologies and training.
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes.
- Assist with on-boarding new sales reps.
- Support executive team through managing metrics and analytics programs to ensure accurate data driven decision making outcomes.
- Data driven research initiatives for sales process optimizations, measurement team efficiency, measure the effectiveness of campaigns and individuals.