ScyllaDB is seeking a Professional Services Engineer to deliver pre-sales and post-sales activities. The ideal candidate is a productive hands-on professional who enjoys a fast-paced growing company environment.
- Customer Engagements – support Proof-of-Concept and onboarding projects. Help with installation, deployment, data modeling and production readiness of ScyllaDB solutions.
- Solutions creation – develop and document solutions using Scylla. Create integration documents and implementations of 3rd parties tools with ScyllaDB products.
- Training – Help with the training of ScyllaDB customers, create and deliver training material for ScyllaDB users.
- Community Support - Provide recommendations, tips, and answers to Scylla users through social media and open technical forums.
- 2+ years of NoSQL database deployment/management is a must
- 2+ years of experience with data modeling and application deployment using NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, or HBase
- Proven programming experience in Java, Python, or Go
- Experience using Spark, Time Series, and Graph Databases
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, or similar
- Outstanding English communication skills – written and verbal
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent people skills to interact with customers, staff, and colleagues.
- Proven ability to go deep technically and understand our product intimately
Location: Americas (North, Central, and South America)