ScyllaDB is a global company with an entity located in Palo Alto, CA.
We are looking for a resourceful and highly adaptable Office Admin for a full-time position to support company activities and employees.
- Primarily point of contact for 30+ US employees, supporting various personal and professional needs on a daily basis.
- Coordinating all onboarding and offboarding processes for the company’s employees.
- Managing the entire social calendar - birthdays, anniversaries, holidays including gift-sending.
- Submitting timely reports and preparing proposals/presentations as assigned by the manager.
- Working to support day-to-day operations, such as office organization and facilities management.
- Developing and implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, and working with subcontractors.
- Managing correspondence (letters, packages, etc.)
- Assisting other company departments with operational issues.
- Working with the Israeli HQ as the main point of contact in the US office.
- Relevant prior experience - Must
- Previous knowledge with Google Docs - Must
- Work permission authorized to work in the US- Must
- Prior experience in a startup world is preferred
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Natural affinity and ability for details.
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- High energy, friendly, with an enthusiastic personality.
- Positive attitude, where no project or problem is too big or too small.
- Dedicated to planning ahead, yet nimble when faced with unexpected changes.
- Written and verbal communication skills. Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
Press coverage and announcements from ScyllaDB.
Technical deep dives and tips and tricks from our experts.
Drop us a line to get in touch or start a live chat.