ScyllaDB is seeking a Director of Product Marketing to drive go-to-market strategy and implementation.
You are a productive marketing professional who enjoys a fast-paced growing company environment. You can form a cohesive strategy but will also roll up your sleeves to do hands-on work. You think of yourself as a player-coach.
- Positioning and messaging – develop and continually evolve product positioning and messaging that differentiates our product in the market
- Product launches – support product launches and develop cross-functional go-to-market plans across verticals
- Content creation – develop and deliver collateral (e.g., whitepapers, videos, demos, videos, e-books, case studies, website product content, and presentations) to serve the top, middle and bottom of the funnel
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools, including sales decks, competitive briefs, battle cards, etc., that support the selling process of your products
- Sales training – provide sales training to the company and its partners, participating with the sales team in evaluating and responding to customer and market requirements, and communicating positioning and strategy to industry analysts
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, target segments/verticals, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Customer relations – develop customer evangelists (e.g., to write reviews, case studies, speak, serve as references)