Join the team building the new generation of distributed NoSQL database: Scylla Cloud, our Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS).
Scylla Cloud provides managed Scylla clusters with automatic backup, upgrades, repairs, performance optimization, security hardening, 24*7 maintenance, monitoring and support — all for a fraction of the cost of other DBaaS offerings. Scylla Cloud lets you prototype quickly, get into production fast and, once in production, scale smoothly over time.
A drop-in replacement compatible with Apache Cassandra and Amazon DynamoDB, Scylla Cloud customers are building innovative solutions across a range of industries.
- As a team leader you will help introduce and guide work methodologies, technologies, mentor and ramp up new developers, and be the go-to person in the areas you are an expert at.
- Lead the GO developers team and work closely with the Cloud Team leader.
- Writing technical design docs, tracking tasks and deadlines, help and troubleshooting
- The Go developer tech lead will stay hands on and develop 60% of his position.
- Significant experience as a developer in the hi-tech industry
- Notable development experience using Go
- Proven record of leadership of development teams, including coordination of team members and successful delivery of projects
- Experienced working in collaborative virtual teams (Slack chat, Zoom conferencing, Google G Suite applications or equivalent)
- Team Player with an ability to work independently
- A developer-level understanding of Linux and related applications and utilities
- Experience with modern developer and devops environments, tools, and practices (Docker, Kubernetes, blue/green deployments, database migrations, etc.)
- Proficient in one or more distributed NoSQL databases (ScyllaDB, Cassandra, DataStax Enterprise, Amazon DynamoDB, Cosmos DB, Google Cloud Bigtable, MongoDB, Couchbase, Aerospike, etc.)
- Experience with modern public cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience using public source code repositories (Github, Gitlab)
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS) solutions
- Experience in Open Source development
What you can expect from us
- Tech stack: Linux, Golang, AWS, K8s
- Flexible work environment
- Hybrid working model
- Top notch equipment
- You choose form of employment (Permanent or B2B contract)
- Luxmed private medical care
- Company lunches on Thursdays at the office
- Foosball table & Sony Playstation 5 with 65’ TV at the office
- Internal point-based reward programme
- Birthday and Anniversary benefits
- Eyeglasses compensation (up to 300 PLN)
… ( we are still growing, so there will be more perks soon!)
We are so looking forward to getting to know you! Join Scylla!